Not everyone has the same comfort level concerning their return to the dentist as the pandemic has affected all of us differently. Keeping approachability and compassion at the core, in addition to in person appointments, I will also be offering virtual consultations for any dental concerns that you may have.
Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks, close spaces and re-contour misshapen or congenitally small teeth
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Esthetic Dentistry, to design healthy, confident smiles
- Family Dentistry, to provide personalized dental care for you and each member of your family
- Fillings, to remove decay and make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect soft tissue and other oral abnormalities in order to diagnose disease at the earliest stage
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the correct and healthiest position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to treat disease of the gum and bone in order to prevent tooth loss
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health, diagnose decay, malocclusions, gum disease early so that it can be treated
- Removable Dentures, to replace missing teeth so that you can smile your best smile
- Sealants, to protect the pits and grooves of teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to whiten and brighten your smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- TMJ Trigger Point Therapy, for chronic bruxism and headaches
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and restoring teeth to an ideal and desired shape
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.